BOOKING WITH US
Our booking process
We are here to help and we pride ourselves in being available to our guests to make the most of their holiday in our favourite part of the world.
'Throughout my dealings with The Cornish Way - and they go back to before the pandemic - I have found them to be polite, friendly and, above all, efficient. The property we rented was wonderful'.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
We know our properties and west Cornwall.
If you are finding it hard to decide between places or location or the dates don't quite work please call or email and we can help you book the right holiday for you.
CONFIRMING A BOOKING
Book with us over the phone or you can book directly via the website.
We will forward a Booking Confirmation with a link to make a deposit of 25% to confirm your booking (we cannot take payments over the phone). If you are booking within 6 weeks of your arrival date the full balance will apply. Once the deposit is paid you will receive a receipt.
A balance request email will be sent to you for the balance payment, 6 weeks before your arrival, (this includes any extras such as dogs plus the Cautionary Damage Deposit).
Once paid you will receive a receipt plus everything you need to plan your arrival and your holiday - please see details below
Our 'Guide to the far West'
A detailed guide to the area including our recommendations from the best foodie places, where to go and the best surf schools - to help you make plans for your holiday
Property 'Welcome Guide'
A comprehensive guide which includes everything you need from directions, heating instructions, Wi-Fi codes to where the bins are and fire safety
Terms & Conditions
You will receive these prior to booking aswell. We recommend you purchase travel insurance. Things happen and even if you are holidaying at home it is essential.
No need to print the two guides as you will find them in a property Welcome Folder on arrival
We will contact you on the day if it is possible for you to arrive earlier than the check in time and 5 days before your arrival date we will send an arrival email with details of places to visit on your way here if you are expecting to arrive in the area earlier than the check in time
DURING YOUR STAY
- Troubleshooting - It is important you enjoy your holiday and if things are not quite as they should be during your stay we always ask our guests to let us know to allow us to manage anything during their stay
- Welcome Folder - Specific to each property this includes the information you will need during your stay - including appliance guides, heating and emergency contact information
- Our 'Guide to the far West' - A printed version for you to enjoy and make plans
- Fire safety information - An essential couple of pages to be aware of in a place unfamiliar to you and your friends/family
- Out of office hours - We have an emergency office phone number for out of office hours (strictly for emergencies!)
YOUR DEPARTURE & AFTER YOUR STAY
The night before departure we will email with some essential information for your departure.
We appreciate guest feedback as it is essential to us and helps us manage and maintain our properties as well as continually improving our guest's experiences.
'Would highly recommend. The booking system was very easy to use and we received timely reminders and information, via email, up until the start of our holiday. We would definitely use The Cornish Way for future trips'